Sunday, May 6, 2007

What Is It?

A week or so I ago I was busy building a thing -- a Marvelous Thing and I gave a wee little hint -- that it's made of lumber (when I am pressed, clearly, I do not think fast on my feet -- it was a pitiful clue). There was a picture of a block of wood with a third of a hole cut out.... here is another picture or two and a slightly better clue:

And here's a little more...

And the clue: when I was describing, explaining this to my then boyfriend we were in a restaurant. His objections were not only so vehemently opposed as to be obnoxious, (note I said then boyfriend) the setting, a restaurant, was inappropriate for such a discussion.

I am pretty excited and delighted with how this project is coming along. Perhaps by the end of the day it will have been completed -- the more sure I am the faster I work... we shall see.

2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Well, I can hardly wait to see the finished product...I know it will be wonderful whatever it turns out to be.

Betty said...

I thought it looked like the beginnings of a mantle but I can't figure out how that would be objectionable. Just saying....