Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pretty Little Poppy Pins All in a Row

It seems it will be ages and ages till my own little corner garden is in bloom... so I felt the urge to make my own little ribbon garden -- Pretty-Pretty-Poppy-Pins-All-In-a-Row:

It's hard to say which one I like best... the pinky-peachy-coral one? The Yellow? The Purple?


A very wise friend once said... "Good Luck... we make our own you know." I didn't then know what he meant, but more and more I think I get it now. I have to put my thinking cap on, figure out what I want, know that I am smart enough, hard-working enough to make it so. And then make it so. Step by step... just like making these pretty-pretty-poppy-pins. So I am off to the work shop to make some more of my own luck. What about you? What sort of luck are you making for yourself today?

7 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

pretty pretty poppy pins indeed ! All so pretty it would be hard to choose.

What a wise friend...Thomas Jefferson said "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work the more I have of it."

Today I am working towards cleaning my craft room...then I can say "how lucky I am to be able to find things"
LOLx2

Swamp Tulip said...

What beautiful poppy pins. I just love them. You are so darn creative and such an inspiration. THANK YOU!

Teresa

Vallen said...

Good advice . Ined to go make some luck, too. The flower pins are sweet as sweet can be.

Oblique Angles said...

I am a huge fan of the pretty pretty poppy pin. I'm particularly partial to peachy/coral against the background of sweet black and white checks. Wearing such a pretty posey is just sure to make your day all the sweeter!

KT said...

Those pins are adorable! I love the way you have a button tied in the middle.

Thanks for welcoming me into the world of blogging with your nice comment.

Katie

Gretel said...

oh they are so lovely all laid out together! :)

Mary Anne said...

VERY VERY CUTE !!!! and I love that idea of making our own luck --- I'm trying, believe me, I'm trying !! (just keep getting WAY bogged down with other stuff -- work stuff -- BLEH !!)