Sunday, October 7, 2007

Men Working

What's not to like about men working? ... gathering their tools and making something wonderful happen.


Especially something wonderful on the roof of my very cottage.


Ain't it purty? I so love this steel roof for so many reasons -- not the least of which is that it went up so fast. No tear off, no mess, no stress. Now the autumn rains can come and I won't cringe every time the sky gathers dark clouds. My pretty green steel roof is secure. My only worry is the next project... It's always something. But this something is done.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The storm clouds have gathered here, the wind is whipping and the rain will soon come. Knowing that you are inside, warm, cozy and DRY is priceless! Hurrah! for Jenny's pretty new roof!

Anonymous said...

Yippee for your purty new roof ~ I love it~

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Congrats on the new roof. My parents have metal roofs on both their houses & they are great!

Rhoda

Betty said...

Cute, cute, cute little green cottage!

Vallen said...

Cute little cottage. The rain will sound wonderful - like a symphony.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Ah love it ah love it ah love it !!! The only way it could be any better is if it were MY roof...:)


(())

PAT said...

Jenny, the rain will sound so wonderful on your new roof!

Pat

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Jennie, thanks for telling me you have the same dishes I just bought & for the name of them! I looked them up (you made it easier telling me the name) and I can see that there are lots of other pieces available too, so I will probably add to my set. I did get a great deal! Just love them.

Rhoda

Gretel said...

Oh I love your house! It is so sweet, and the sound of rain pattering on a metal roof will make you feel even cosier!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I love my chairs and I am so happy you like them too. I saw that fabric in a decorating magazine and it took me months of searching at home until I found it and then I had to order it and it took forever to come in. In total it took about a year to find the fabric and get all the slipcovers made but it was worth it. Thank you for leaving a comment on RMS. ~ Lynn