Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hot Stuff... Comin' Through!

Looky here -- two posts in a day!!!! Most unusual, but today is not just any ordinary day -- there's a Queenly Potluck going on. I'm bringing my specialty, Jenny Tetrazzini.


I can't call it Turkey Tetrezzini because.... here's the facts, I next to never follow a recipe -- but I promise you this is delicious. The basics are whole wheat spaghetti, chicken breast, thin veggie gravy and shredded swiss cheese -- to this add whatever it is you like most. In mine this would be bacon, onions, apple, carrots, celery, and mushrooms. And I like to spice things up; a little sage, some ground ginger, a wee pinch of nutmeg and a caution of salt.

It's a full on potluck -- Francie has already brought out jugs of moonsh... um, adult beverages . I'm sure later there will be a bon fire and line dancing. Grab a plate and join us.

4 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ummy yummy....give me a heap o' that good stuff !

Vallen said...

I think there will be clog dancing and a conga line. The tetrazinni is a very big hit. Fortunately I got some before the big eaters came 'round. Thanks for joining in on the fun.

Erin Earls said...

Oh yes, I will have some of that! mmmmmmm!
Love Erin~

Mrs. G. said...

I'll have two helpings...oh, and that little dog too.