Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Win-It-Wednesday ~ Who Doesn't Need a Little Magic?


If these aren't the most charming magical wands I'll eat my princess hat...

This being tax week seems an especially appropriate time to wave about a little magic. And when you think about it there are endless occasions to cast a spell and wave a glittery-glimmery magical wand. When the boss is on the war path, Poof. After the drain has backed up for the gazillionth time and even the plumber is at his witt's end. Poof Poof.

Who doesn't need a little happy magic? This magical wand happens to come with it's own delightful spell book guarding against pop quizzes and bad boyfriends, but I bet you have your own spellbinding reasons for needing a little magic.

So, here is the question to answer to win your very own Magical Wand: Whether for triumph or disaster, for what reason would you wave your very own magical wand? The most enchanting answer wins. Do tell.

Drawing will be held Friday -- for those of you who read my blog in the middle of the night you get a bit of a jump on the day time blog people, but bless you for being up and keeping the blog reading world spinning.

7 comments:

Oblique Angles said...

I am lucky enough to own one of Miss Jenny's magical wands. I use it constantly -- I wave it when the elusive creative muses stay hidden; I wave it at my plants and the slugs who eat them; I wave it as I rail and wail at the state of the world. The clever little dance I have choreographed to go with my therapeutic wand-waving seems to amuse my critters endlessly!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Jenny, your wands are so fun! They remind me of my very own glow-in-the-dark Tinkerbell wand that I had as a little kid. It was a flat star like yours are. I loved that wand, and the memories I have of playing with my uncle in the dark while carrying it.... I need to get on eBay and find one!!!!

PS: Don't enter me in your drawing - let another bloggy reader win the giveaway!

Vallen said...

Magic? Yes, I could use some. I work with with parents, remember? There alway a need for a wand.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Ohhh I LOVE my wand and I HAVE waved it in the direction of the tax man and it worked !!!!
I don't want to be a piggy either but I did just want to tell everyone you will LOVE your wand if you are lucky enough to get one.

Mary Anne said...

Well, since my fairy godmother seems to have taken early retirement, I could really use that magic wand !! First (like Samantha Stevens on Bewitched, )- POOF - it would instantly clean up my house and make dinner. THEN, - POOF- it would quadruple my quilting/sewing speed to get my projects finished in 1/4 the time !! (and still leave me feel refreshed and pleasant). AND then - POOF - my hair/makeup/outfit would always be instantly perfect !! That's all I ask , nothing more.... (do you think that's why my fairy godmother quit? was I being too demanding? )........ better make that the super delux magic wand model!

Betty said...

Just one thing? Then...POOF...Talia would be mine!

Swamp Tulip said...

Well I should have learned about your magical wands prior to writing my IRS check :(

I'm sensing this is quite a powerful magical wand and can multi-task so I would first wave it in my studio to bring organization to my work area and then I would stand outside and wave it in the direction of all of my fellow bliss and creative friends - wishing that we could come together for one monster social & creative session!

Oh - but this magical wand isn't done yet . . . One more wave - in the direction of both DS's - so that they pack their belongings and move to their own humble abodes!

Teresa