Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tagged, I'm Happily IT


I'm entirely thrilled to have been tagged by Tracey over at A Cottage Industry as a Thinking Blog!!! How nice is that? The way it works is that we're to select 5 favorite blogs... only 5!?! Well, that's hard... But these are the five blogs I find myself going to again and again... I do love them so.


Hands down, Francie's funny, charming blog, The Scented Cottage , is such a pretty face that I am instantly taken in. Only later do I realize how smart this little blog is -- but I am slow like that.

Sharon's blog, Cest-chouette is filled with such lovely rescued needlepoint pillows that I find myself daydreaming about which ones to choose for the sofa, which ones for the bed. She does an awesome job selecting silks and trims to save these exquisite textiles for another generation.

What's not to love about Vallen's Queenly Things -- she is nice, smart, funny, and endlessly talented. Best still, she seems to have a bit of a mischievous streak. What could be better than that?.

At http://moonbeamsinajar.blogspot.com/ I am enamored of Mare's pink-pink-pink work room and to vivid tales of her sons encounters with motocross and as caped super heroes. Also she quilts -- which I could watch someone else do all the live long day.

I've come late to Rhoda's http://www.southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/ but it is a calming blog and a smart one. I learn little hospitable ways every time I go there -- ways to make my guests feel most welcomed.

So, when you get a moment or so of time saved up, nestle yourself into a comfy spot and make the rounds. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Aren't you the SWEETEST thing for listing me as one of your 5 favorite blogs to visit !!!!!! I'm speechless !!! (which is totally amazing...) and really touched !! THANKS !!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Me too. Flabbergasted I am.....and very very delighted.
and that's Willie tagging Wy...just like you tagged me, sorta a blindsided swipe LOL.

Vallen said...

Thank you dear lady for the accolades but let's not tell my mom about the mischievious part, okay. She's still recuperating.

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you so much for the tag~ I am honored to be among such great company! Luv~S

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you so much, Jenny, for tagging me! I've already been tagged last week & passed my 5 on too. So nice to meet you! I'm really new to blogging (only 2 mos. now), but I'm just overwhelmed with all the friends I've made in such a short time. Francie is on my fave list too..she's a sweet gal & I just won a blog giveaway from her, so ya'll go take a look at my post today. Please come & visit me anytime...I love it when girls stop by for a chat.

Rhoda
Southern Hospitality

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, and I just turned 50 too in Dec....sisters unite! I totally agree with you...50 is most definitely NOT the new 30. Whoever came up with that one needs a good lashing, LOL

Rhoda
Southern Hospitality