Thursday, July 5, 2007

Froggy Pond Extraordinaire

Remember this -- these wretched scary roots and the sad as anything soil?


Behold -- the froggy pond. This is the difference a holiday can make. Oh, I so wish you could see inside -- the terracing is a work of art. I am so amazed and impressed! Clearly I need more rocks and there is some tweaking to do, a fountain to build. But very soon I will get to the fun planting part... I think a frog or two might be happy to call this little pond home, don't you?

4 comments:

Gretel said...

It's huge! We have an abundance of frogs in our garden, but I don't think they can hop that far - I'm sure word will soon go round the local amphibean population that there is a new upmarket residence in town!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

WOW...you got a lot done. It looks wonderful, I can only imagine how it will look when you are finished.

Ribbbbett ribbbetttt....just in case you can't find any frogs I am practicing....ribbett ribbettttttt :)

Vallen said...

Could we have lemonade and sit on tuffets? Yes, this is just the place, The Olde Froggy Pond.

Oblique Angles said...

Hurry up and finish! There are froggies awaiting to jump into their new home! Lucky froggies!