Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Sotted... I mean Potted Penguin



When I think of penguins I think of them living in the frozen South Pole tundra, blank as anything. What they need is a garden, or at the very least a plant. Can you imagine how enchanted and delighted a penguin would be to get his hands on a plant... a nice wintry plant like a primrose, a pansy or a viola... This little penguin snatched up a viola and away he ran.The kids really liked making these, as evidenced by this little face.



3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Hey Jenny !! VERY cute party ideas !! and very cute little artist !!

Mary Anne

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Now that's a happy pair!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

I am just giggling myself silly here, Jen, looking at your plethora of penguins and being utterly amazed by your creativity. Give this girl a theme and stand back! So incredibly cute.

And yes, I DO remember the 'drop the clothespins in the bottle' game...we used to play it by holding the clothespin in our mouth and then dropping it straight down. I don't think I ever got one in the bottle. (But I rocked at pin the tail on anything!)