Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fooling Around



I am supposed to be sewing and painting.
The thing I am supposed to be sewing and painting is a new dog bed, a great BIG dog bed to be auctioned by the local PBS station's fund drive. That one pictured here is last year's auction offering. It is very small. This year's dog bed and bowl and collar are WAY bigger than that.
I LOVE PBS -- they have all the best shows: HISTORY DETECTIVES, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW, THIS OLD HOUSE, THE NEW YANKEE WORKSHOP, ZONYA'S HEALTH BITES. This was going to be a great day to watch PBS and simultaneously make something for them too. Only I got caught up in watching. Then I was watching and fiddling with the computer where I ended up at Amy's blog, over at Inspire Company http://inspireco.blogspot.com/ . She explained how to do a really cute catalog card... which I couldn't resist. It was fun and easy... Go to Amy's blog and you can do one too. Back to the dog bed -- the great BIG dog bed.

2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Can't wait to see that great big dog bed!
I love PBS too, for Antiques Roadshow, Mystery!, Rick Steves'Europe etc etc etc.

doesn't Amy find the cutest things...

Busy Little Quilter said...

I love your blog! I found it through Mary Ann at Moombeams in a Jar.

I get easily sidetracked, too, when I am working on a project, especially if PBS is on or the computer is near by. Blogging is addictive!

I can't wait to see the dog bed, too!