Saturday, November 24, 2007

Got 'im

It was a fight to the finish -- could'a been anybody's game, but I was brave and determined, with single-minded focus, and only one wet shoe -- I am the winner. And so's the fishy!



Isn't he pretty? You can see that this gold fish isn't so much gold... he's rather bronze. Against the black liner of the pond he disapears entirely and is known as The Great Invisible Fishy. (We're given to hyperbole here.)



Whatever his color, I am much relieved to have them all together. For a while there I was worried.

And look, Bailey like's him too.



She likes them all.

7 comments:

Betty said...

Good for you for persevering and catching that guy!! I'll bet your cat does like them. I can see her almost licking her lips. LOL

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Good for you...even better for the fish ! Had no doubt you would persevere.
Sweet and patient Bailey LOL

Francie

Mary Anne said...

You're a good Girl Scout -- you certainly did your good deed for the day! ....I don't know about the kitty , though --- looks kind of guilty.....

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

LOL I bet Bailey's favorite Christmas song goes something like this: "All I want for Christmas is those three little FISH, three little FISH, three little FISH..."!

PAT said...

Just look at the look on Bailey's face! Priceless!

Beautiful fishies, Jenny!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Great job on saving the fishes. I love the dishes at your pond. How clever. ~ Lynn

Tami Bayer said...

You are a tencious fishy mom. Good job.