Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Nice Matters

Out of the blue she pegged me for the NICE MATTERS AWARD. Thanks, Betty. For this I am thrilled and honored. How nice. My own private little credo is that if you can't be nice be quiet. I try to follow this rule as often as possible.

I do need to mention that for some reason I could not get the graphic to come live at my blog, despite noble efforts. It happens that way sometimes. But I did make my own:


And isn't it so true -- being nice DOES matter.

As for who to tap as "nice".... such a hard call. Hmmm -- I can't pick everybody, but I will definitely pick Francie at THE SCENTED COTTAGE... go see her ~ she really IS nice.
Enjoy the nice heat (grumble, crab, bitch, bellyache, whine... ooops, not quite sooooo nice.)

2 comments:

Betty said...

I like your nice matters sign! As for the heat...I'm not so nice when it is over 100° outside...whine, whine whine...

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

I love your "nice matters" sign...and that you think I deserve it EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW me, just makes me dance in my seat :) as my daughter says "I have my moments"...
Here is when something from my childhood popped right up "I'm rubber and you're glue what you say bounces off me and sticks on you" only this time it's nice.... LOLx2

(( ))